Thursday, June 10, 2010

New post - finally!


Well, I entered the world of Facebook and completely lost my blogging time!!! The great thing is that I have reconnected to many old friends and found a new, fun way to share photos, thoughts, and life with folks I care about. And probably some I really don't - but that's Facebook. :/
I still have three dachshunds, a loving husband, and three children. However, the oldest is about to turn 20, so no longer a teenager. Our son will be 18 in a few months - no longer a boy. And our baby is 14 - not really a baby anymore.
Geoff and I are getting practice runs on being Empty Nesters b/c our kids have such active lives. Tonight is one of those nights. So much for reconnecting over the summer! One is working, another is at math team practice, and the third is spending the night with friends.

No comments: